Example Shuttle Service not available
Not within coverage for Shuttle Service - outside of Klang Valley
Shuttle Service request (within Klang Valley) but no Shuttle Driver was assigned (less than 20mins before request time
Dash Job - drop off location changed more than 5km
Shuttle Driver is late more than 15mins from request time
Example Shuttle Service is available but dasher request to cancel
- Shuttle Service is assigned with Shuttle Driver but dasher request to cancel (via cancellation form/ informing shuttle driver to cancel/ any similar methods)
Example LNI Not entitled
Dash job eligible for Shuttle Service, but dasher did not request for Shuttle Service
Dasher requested for Shuttle Service but DID NOT response or NO SHOW
Dasher abusing the Shuttle Service Form
Shuttle Service is not available
Shuttle Service is available but dasher self cancel or request to cancel
- Go to My Jobs
- On the History tab, find & tap on the Job Ref
- Scroll down & tap on Claims & Compensation
- Proceed to Add Claims
- Select Late Night Incentives
- Fill up the details accordingly to the receipt
- Attach your LNI SMS eligibility received from DASH
💰 Why didn't I get SMS?
💬 Sample Eligibility of Late Night Incentive (LNI) SMS
📍 Where should I put the drop off location to if my job is eligible for LNI Claim?
❌ Why is my Late Night Incentive claim rejected?
- The job is cancelled (please refer to T&C);
- No official receipt was provided;
- The receipt is too small/cropped/blurred/unreadable;
- The receipt is requested within the DASH mission (from car collected to job completed);
- Wrong details input - Receipt details are different from submission in the Dash app;
- The receipt does NOT show:
- Start & End Time
- Start & End Location
- Amount (RM)
- The receipt shows the ride is ongoing (not completed); or
- Did not fill up Distance Travelled (KM)/ Incorrect distance travelled
- Please check on Google Maps based on the departure time
- Without LNI - SMS attached (as proof)
✅ How to ensure my Late Night Incentive claim is approved?
- Screenshots of E-hailing receipts MUST be provided as the example shown in the app.
- Ensure the receipts submit contains:
- Start & End Time
- Amount (RM)
- Provide a description (if necessary)
- Details input when submitting the claim in the Dash app is the same as shown in the receipt
- Ensure to update & follow the SOP process when doing jobs
- From taking a selfie to start the job > take Before Inspection photos > take After Inspection photos > Mark Job as Complete once the job is done
🧾 Approved E-Hailing Receipts Samples
❌ Rejected E-Hailing Receipt Samples
- The receipt amount is capped based on eligibility criteria fulfilled (RM1/km or RM0.50/km or etc).
- Submit within 7 days (168 hours) from Job Completion Time/Reviewed Date. Otherwise, it will be rejected.
- Only one (1) claim per job if Shuttle Service is not eligible.
- Only for jobs end time between 9pm to 7am 🕙
- Official receipt time must within 30 mins from Job Completed / Job End Time (whichever is earlier).
- NOT eligible if Shuttle Service is used.
- Only eligible if the Shuttle Service request is not eligible (LNI SMS as a proof).
- All jobs MUST be completed to be entitled to the incentives stated above.
- Change of Destination & Tips given to the e-hailing driver are not eligible/included.
- Only travelling cost are entitled for claim submission (exclude tips given/ add on services/ insurance coverage/ other similar)
- Official Receipt including E-hailing/ Micro-mobility/ SOCAR/ train or bus ticket