Table of Contents
- 1. What is the job scope? How does it work?
- 2. How do I travel to the Pick-Up Location & back from the Drop-Off Location?
- 3. How long does it take to activate my account?
- 4. Dash App and Training are both in English language. Can we change it to Bahasa Malaysia?
- Have more questions about becoming a Dasher?
Do not index
Do not index
Click here for Bahasa Malaysia version
1. What is the job scope? How does it work?
With Dash, you may choose to deliver cars or be a personal driver based on your time availability, location and preferred job!
🚗 Car Delivery: Pick up the car from location A and deliver it to location B.
👨🏻✈️ Personal Driver: Become a driver by using SOCAR or the customer's personal car.
Find out more detailed information about each job here
2. How do I travel to the Pick-Up Location & back from the Drop-Off Location?
Traveling/Transportation to location A (job’s pick-up location) and going home from location B (job’s drop-off location) or to your next destination is all based on the Dasher’s own preference.
However, here are a few suggestions to reduce cost and also to complete the job smoothly:
💼 Accept jobs around you/ Take a trip down to areas with most jobs.
🚝 Take public transport- My50 Unlimited Travel Pass costs RM50 for 30 days of unlimited rides on the LRT, MRT, Monorail, BRT, Rapid KL’s bus, and MRT feeder bus services. *For more info, please visit Rapid KL
🚌 Use MOOVIT to plan your journey - Get train and bus times, maps, and real-time arrival information all in a one-stop-shop journey experience to help you get from point A to B in the easiest and most efficient way. *Click to download - Android & Apple
🙎🏻♂️ Work with a partner that drives and follows you to location B.
🛴 If you own an e-scooter, ride it to location A and put the e-scooter in the car’s boot (ensure to follow all transportation laws).
💵 We currently have a Late-Night Incentive (Grab claims up to RM20 for jobs completed within 10PM to 7AM) *For more info, please read here
🚌 If you are based in Klang Valley, we do provide Shuttle Service to help Dashers & to provide added convenience. This means you may drive and park your vehicle near location A, and request for this service to send you back from location B to A. Or get dropped off at the closest MRT/LRT station. *Note: This service is first come first serve basis. When you accept a job within the service’s eligible area, you will receive an SMS within the submission link.
If you have other better ways, please go ahead and use whichever way is best and convenient for you 😊
3. How long does it take to activate my account?
After signing up:
- Upload documents.
- Screening process: 1-3 working days While waiting for your account verification, you may complete training for your preferred jobs.
*You will receive an email to update your account status.
4. Dash App and Training are both in English language. Can we change it to Bahasa Malaysia?
Currently, we only have them in English. Please note that communicating and understanding basic English is one of the requirements to become our Dasher.
Have more questions about becoming a Dasher?